Like all great cities Madrid is full of attractions and fun things to see however, as enjoyable a stroll could it be it's highly recommended to take advantage of the efficient public transportation system. With your transportation card, you are able to travel 324 km´s of subway connections, in addition long distances through bus and train routes. Also, you get the advantage of accessing the airport and reach adjacent cities. Take advantage of the student discount and get your transportation card now, we will guide you on how to attain one!
Benefits of a Public Transportation Card
- Take advantage of the student discount (those under 25) receive a student discount.
- In addition of the metro, this card allows you to ride the bus and Renfe train
- Fast and easy access to the Adolfo Suarez-Madrid Airport
- The Metro connects you to the main touristic sites; The Plaza Mayor, The Royal Palace, Plaza de España, Puerta del Sol, Gran Vía, Puerta de Alcalá, Cibeles, Las Ventas, Parque de El Retiro.
- Personalized Card, with your name and Picture
- Every 30 days, you are able to recharge your card
Here are the requirements to attain your public transportation card
- Full legal name
- Birth Day
- Residence in Spain (Street, Apt number and letter, zip code etc)
- Mobile number
- Line Number
Have more questions and/or begin the process contact us.
Please complete the form below and we will reach out with more information regarding your public transportation card.